Friday, February 20, 2009

AIN'T LIFE GRAND?!


My friend, Janice over at "One Day at a time" passed on this award & I'm supposed to list 5 things that make my life grand! Here goes:
I AM blessed to know that MY REDEEMER LIVES & HE is right here with me weathering thru any storm that may come my way! I am thankful for His grace & mercies, renewed each & everyday! It sure IS GRAND to be a Daughter of the King!
I AM blessed to be married to a very humble & loving man for as long as I have been~even if he drives me crazy at times!
I AM blessed to be mother to 4 & grandmother to 10 of the most beautiful & funny keiki o ka aina! With all of them, thru our trials & tribulations, life surely IS grand! Especially grand is the fact that I consider both my daughters to be among my best friends! Of course, they're also my 2 GREATEST CRITICS, but hey! Life is that much more exciting! LOL
I AM blessed to be living in one of the most grandest places on earth! Although I DO love OREGON!
I AM blessed to have not only many grand friends here where I live, but also out there in Blogland...from whom I LEARN so many things & am so INSPIRED by so many of you! My humble gratitude to you all! Thank you Janice! Have a GRAND weekend you all!
Leona

1 comment:

Janice said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. I like Oregon too. We visited the coast this last summer and really enjoyed our time, even though it was FREEZING!! My family was just talking about Hawaii at dinner this weekend. We were talking about how our life would be if we lived in Hawaii instead of Utah. It was a fun conversation. Thanks for your posts.