Sunday, June 28, 2009

F~R~I~E~N~D~S Swap



I received my swap package a few days ago from Lanette! It was packaged up sooo beautifully, I was ALMOST afraid to open them! But when I did...OMG! Look what I found! I LOVE IT!! I have enough to keep me busy for a while! I was especially thrilled because of all the quilting goodies & the fact that we only have 1 very small quilt shop where I live, so there isn't much of a selection! Now, thanks to Lanette, I have LOTS to do! THANK YOU AGAIN LANETTE & Khris for hosting this awesome swap!
~Blessings~

3 comments:

Janice said...

How fun!! Looks like you got some great things. I hope you enjoy everything in that package. It is fun doing swaps. I have done a couple and had fun doing it.
Well, the first one I did was very stressful but by the second one I was able to be calm about the whole thing.
Anyway, great stuff!! Have a great week.

Khris said...

What a lovely looking lot of goodies there....how exciting..hugs Khris

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

What great goodies you received. Just a great feeling when you open the packages to see all the goodies. Sorry I have not popped by in a while LIFE IS BUSY.
Andrea