Monday, October 11, 2010

I've caught the "thrifting bug"!!!

So...I guess I got a kick-start when I helped my "sister" rummage thru all that neat fabric & trims the other week! Lately I've been checking out the local Goodwill & "Sally" shops & have now found oodles of vintage sheets & pillowcases! YAY! I've only been interested in the white pillowcases so I can embellish them to my heart's desire & let me tell you....I am having so much fun!!! Again, I really wish I had a camera to be able to show off my goodies! I guess my Christmas stockings project will have to wait a little bit longer now...
~until we "meet" again, be blessed~

1 comment:

Nell said...

Aloha! I just wanted you to know that I've thoroughly enjoyed looking at your blog, and have been blessed by your responses to my own posts. We have many things in common! In addition to sharing our precious Savior, My dad's family is native to the island of Kauai, where some of our family still resides. I love my rich Hawaiian roots and grew up having my grandpa speak Hawaiian phrases to me. He still loves to listen to his old Ukulele records. We have incorporated island cooking into every big family get together we have, and rice is still a staple at every dinner for the men in my family. Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Blessings to you!
Nell