Friday, January 16, 2009

1 more PIF player NEEDED!

Good evening, ladies! I am still looking for 1 more player for my PIF! If you're interested, just check out the rules that I posted in an earlier posting!! The only change is that once I get the LAST one signed on, I will be mailing out something (including an item handmade by me) within 6 months...I know, I know....I did say within a year, but I MIGHT NOT REMEMBER by the end of this year! LOL!! So my target is by midsummer...So,any takers out there? JANICE: Wanna play?

C'mon! Three cheers for Janice over at "One Day at a Time" for being the 3rd player on my Pay It Forward! Hip, hip, HOORAY! The fun begins! so...let's get this show on the road! Now each of you girls can sign up 3 players under you & on & on it goes!
Thank you 3 ladies, once again!
Leona

4 comments:

Janice said...

Sure I would love to play. I'll read the rules and sign up. Thanks.

Janice said...

How do I put the Pay it forward button onto my blog? I will try and do that hopefully tomorrow. I'm sure it can't be too hard. I'm still learning how to do these fancy things.
Sounds like it will fun.

Unknown said...

Hi thankyou for visiting and following my blog . I have a had a visit here and your blog is lovely . The dash story makes me think , as it should . Good luck in my giveaway .
Clares Craftroom

simple country living! said...

HOORAY! Janice over at ONE DAY AT A TIME...signed on to be my 3rd PIF player! YAY Janice!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! LOL
Leona