Friday, January 2, 2009

Pay it forward


I have been inspired to join Julie's Pay It Forward, so here goes! Now I just need 3 people to join me!
The rules are that if you come aboard my PIF, you need to find 3 more to join under you & then those 3 each find 3 more under them, and on & on it goes! Anyway, once I have my 3, I then will send each of those 3 something & they in turn do the same for theirs'. We have until the end of the year to send our gifts out! I REALLY HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE! LOL
Julie or Robyn: did I get that right?
Thanks everyone for being such an inspiration for me to get back SERIOUSLY to all my sewing, crafting, & quilting!

9 comments:

Julie said...

hi louann,
thanks for joining my PIF. now, if you'd like to post the PIF logo on your sidebar and the rules in your post, it will help you to get 3 people to join.
have a great day!
julie

Julie said...

yes you've done it right, it would help you to get your 3 players if you put the PIF logo on your sideboard now.
julie

simple country living! said...

LOL
Hey Julie! TADA!
Thanks again! Whew!

wannabe crafty said...

do you have your three? Because maybe I could be one of your three.
Check my site out and consider me or if you have your three, let me know where I can find someone.
thanks, LaLisha

simple country living! said...

YIPPEE! Welcome aboard LaLisha(GunnyMom) as my VERY 1st PIF gal! Anybody else?
Thanks again & if you don't have your email address posted on your profile, can you email me at mine(on my profile) so I can send you a little questionnaire to get an idea of what to send to you as your PIF gifts?
Leona

blog said...

This sounds like fun. Do you have your 3 already?

simple country living! said...

FallingForward:
Wanna play? I've emailed you with a little more info. When you decide, just give a holler!
Thanks!

blog said...

I got it ~ thank you! I am looking forward to this very much. And again, I thank you for your email. I am very encouraged today. God is good!

simple country living! said...

Ok, ladies! Just one more for my PIF!!!